Websites that are friends of the OWA
- OregonRafting.org - A great site for information about boating in Oregon, Idaho, California, and Washington.
- Dreamflows.com - Lots of information on rivers in the west (particularly California), good flow beta too.
- IdahoWhitewater.org - The largest private boating club in the "whitewater state".
- OregonKayaking.net - Essentially the "bible" for Oregon whitewater beta.
- CaliRiver.com - Information on boating in - you guessed it - California.
- BendPaddleTrailAlliance.org - Committed to enhancing the Deschutes River's recreational amenities while fostering stewardship and safety for all river users.
- DeschutesPaddleTrail.info - Information on the Deschutes Paddle Trail.
- We Love Clean Rivers - An organization working hard to keep the rivers we float clean.
- Hells Canyon Shuttle Company - Great service and an excellent supporter of the OWA.
- Galice Resort - Rogue and Illinois shuttles, lodging, equipment rental, and restaraunt.
- Affordable Shuttles - Rogue and Illinois shuttles.
- Henry's Deli - Deschutes River, restaurant, last minute food and ice. 541-395-2278
Equipment and Gear
- Sotar - Manufacturer of superb boats, bags, and other equipment. Supporter of the OWA.
- Northwest River Supplies (NRS) - Supplier of kayak gear, rafting supplies, and boating equipment.
- Cascade Outfitters - Manufacturer of Maravia and retailer of great river equipments. Supporter of the OWA.
- Andy & Bax - Raft, IK, and cataraft supplier based in Portland. Supporter of the OWA.
- MadCatr - High quality frames from Washington. Supporter of the OWA.
- RiverJang - A place to buy and sell used river equipment.
- Clavey Paddle Sports - High quality river equipment sold by people who actually use the stuff.
- River Hardware - Throw bags, frames, tarps, and more by Zach Collier in Hood River.
- Riverness - Recent happenings in the whitewater community.
- Clavey News - Trip reports, stories, and gear reviews from the boys at Clavey.
- Rogue River Journeys - Three and four-day rafting trips on Oregon's Rogue River.
- Idaho River Journeys - Five to twelve-day rafting trips on the Middle Fork and Main Salmon Rivers.
- Kern River Outfitters - Specializing on the Forks of the Kern, one of the best wilderness class V runs in the country.
- ECHO River Trips - Middle Fork of the Salmon and Rogue river trips.
- Sundance River Center - Rogue and Illinois Rafting and Kayaking trips.
- Northwest Rafting Company - Rafting trips on the Rogue River.
- OBrien's Rogue River Rafting - Rafting trips on the Rogue River. Located in Grants Pass, OR.
- Indigo Creek Outfitters - Rafting trips on the Upper Rogue River. Located in Ashland, OR.
Website design and hosting by whitewaterhost.com.