**UCWWF Event Cancelled Due to COVID -19** ~ 2020 Upper Clackamas White Water Festival ~ May 16th & 17th
Carter Bridge - Upper Clackamas River
The Upper Clackamas Whitewater Festival was first held in 1984 by an informal group of river lovers. It's a 2 day weekend of fun, exciting, and safe whitewater activities.
May 16th-17th, 2020 marks the 37th anniversary of this great event on the Upper Clackamas River. The goal is to provide you with a place to learn, to challenge, to bond and simply spend a great weekend with your fellow boaters.
The Upper Clackamas Whitewater Festival races will consist of a variety of river crafts that will be competing in slalom gate and down river heat races. Event categories will include both men's and women's Paddle Rafts, Oar Rafts, Oar Catarafts, Hard Shelled Kayaks, Inflatable Kayaks, Stand-Up Paddle Boards, Drift Boats, Canoes, Inner Tubes and everybody's two favorite events, Val's Volleyball and the Cataraft Freestyle Rodeo on Sunday afternoon.
- Boating race events will be from 10 am to 4:30 pm on Saturday, May 16th and between 10 am and 1:30 pm on Sunday, May 17th.
- Un-pinning your boat and Rope Systems Clinic from 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday.
- Emergency Raft Repair Clinic starting at 2 pm on Saturday.
- Race Course Practice and Vendor Boat Demos from Fish Creek all day on Saturday. (Please check with vendors regarding boat demos on Sunday).
- Silent Auction from 10 am to 4:30 on Saturday and from 10 am until 2 pm on Sunday.
- Off Shore Dry Suit Raffle from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday with the raffle drawing at 5:30 Saturday.
- Next Adventure Barbeque starts at 4:30 on Saturday (Carter Bridge Festival Area).
- Beer Garden and Live Music featuring "Balance Trick" from 5 pm to 8:30 pm on Saturday (Carter Bridge Festival Area).
Please consider volunteering for the festival! There is a wide variety of activities were individuals interested in volunteering can help out for 2 hours to all day. Every bit helps!
For further details regarding the UCWWF Schedule, Events, Race Event Rules, Registration, Vendors, Volunteering and other detailed race information, please click on the UCWWF link below.
Upper Clackamas Whitewater Festival Website: http://upperclackamasfestival.org/